• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help E-mail issues

mobily

Sep 5, 2010
Morning all,

I have owned the Desire for just over a week and have encountered an issue with the e-mail app that I am struggling to resolve.

I have 2 e-mail addresses held with blueyonder/virgin and therefore I have setup 2 accounts on the Desire. However when I receive an e-mail to one of the addresses it will arrive in both accounts on the Desire!

I would have thought that if an e-mail was sent to a specific address that the account I have setup with that address would receive that e-mail not both accounts.

Does anyone know how to prevent this from happening? :D

I have an HTC Desire and my office uses MS Exchange Server. My e-mail doesn't push to the phone automatically. I have to touch the mail icon on the screen then it will download my mail with Exchange ActiveSync.
Can anyone help me so it will push to the phone and notify me that I have new mail please?
The Peak Time settings are set for 8am start to 8pm end 7 days a week. Everything is set to "As Items Arrive".
I can't figure out what I am missing.

Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones