• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

DD247

Lurker
Sep 5, 2011
I bought a Casio Commando 2 weeks ago and I have sent out 3 e-mails from it. My e-mails are from msn.com. They people who recieved the e-mails called me and said that they couldn't read them because in between the letters of the words were symbols like the % & # etc. I went back to the verizon store and asked if something was wrong with the keyboards on my phone but they said it was a problem with the peoples computers--that they were not set up to recieve e-mail from mobile phones. Is this true or is it really a problem with this phone I bought?? Thank you in advanced for any help anyone may be able to give me.

I bought a Casio Commando 2 weeks ago and I have sent out 3 e-mails from it. My e-mails are from msn.com. They people who recieved the e-mails called me and said that they couldn't read them because in between the letters of the words were symbols like the % & # etc. I went back to the verizon store and asked if something was wrong with the keyboards on my phone but they said it was a problem with the peoples computers--that they were not set up to recieve e-mail from mobile phones. Is this true or is it really a problem with this phone I bought?? Thank you in advanced for any help anyone may be able to give me.
I've never heard that explanation before,:rolleyes:, Have you tried from another account? Also might try deleting that account and resetting it back up.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones