• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help E-mail sync issue. Deleting e-mail on device does not reconcile on server (messages repopulate)

I have repeatedly seen this issue on multiple phones when using the stock email app.

Some have a setting (which needs to be set to "push" if it is there)

Others just do not work right. Unfortunately I use the gmail app for my gmail and the stock mail for work email so I can't say for sure that the setting is there but it is definitely something to check

Upvote 0
I have repeatedly seen this issue on multiple phones when using the stock email app.

Some have a setting (which needs to be set to "push" if it is there)

Others just do not work right. Unfortunately I use the gmail app for my gmail and the stock mail for work email so I can't say for sure that the setting is there but it is definitely something to check

I've been using the stock email app and have had no problem. Just make sure that the setting in the gmail account and app, are off and not set to sync. this could be cause a problem.

Reactions: marctronixx
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones