1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

E1 alpha

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Tsugaru, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Tsugaru

Tsugaru Newbie
    None

Jun 18, 2011
    Multiple
    London
    E1 is a game I created in the last couple of months. Im just looking for people to give it a go and report any bugs they find so I can try and get them fixed. its the first game I created so its a bit nuts.

Heres some info:

E1 is an action packed side-scrolling shooting game. As the enemies come towards you, you have to go on a rampage and save as many people as possible.

Story:

E1 is the product of an experiment by the evil genius Professor Insane. Unlike Professor Insane's other experiments E1 (experiment #1) has a concious of his own and his own free will... On the realization of the evil deeds in which professor insane undertakes E1 has made it his sole duty to protect the planet earth and all the creatures living on it.

E1 now set him self the task of defeating the evil and cleansing the land of all Professor Insane's deadly creations!

Join E1 on his voyage of destruction and claim the land back from the evil Professor Insane!

Music by:

Method's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
    James William Boston - James Boston

Here the market link:

https://market.android.com/details?id=processing.android.test.e1

please be nice critics <3

and enjoy!

Advertisement