1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support EA Games problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by moonbucket, Oct 7, 2011.

1. moonbucket

moonbucket New Member

Jun 14, 2010
    Hi

My lad's Xperia Play seems to have a problem with EA games - in particular Battlefield Bad Company 2.

These games all require a fairly hefty data download - in the case of Bad Company 2 it's 289mb.

The problem we are having is that data downloads ok over wifi but once it reaches 100% it just sits there - the game doesn't load. Exiting or rebooting and going into the game simply triggers the data download all over again.

We've been through support (typically I bought him the game for

Advertisement

2. billpine

billpine Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Got the similar problem here but extend to all games some of which are a 666MB download....

Very annoying!

3. XperiaTACO4G

XperiaTACO4G Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Mine had issues downloading several times for some reason... just keep trying and it should eventually work.

4. TheGuitarBoss

TheGuitarBoss Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Deathstar
    Yeah I couldn't get dead space... I just kept trying like 4ish times after re booting and it downloaded fine.

5. matesaak

matesaak New Member

Jan 13, 2012
    Hey could U help me? i cannot find the games. theyR not showing in game launcher. and when i downloaded game from droidmarket it tells me that i have 60 mins playn and then i have to buy that game .. could any1 helps me? its only 2 days left until ill have to pay for games. quick help me :-D