• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ear trainer App

Hey guys,

I had to write this cuz I'm desperate to even make the eclipse work on my stupid laptop! (notice the laptop is stupid not me:D.. I swear I have high IQ but my windows sux:rolleyes:)

I need an App that can train the ear to recognize music notes. the app can do that by playing a note, then asking the user to select the name of the note. It should be in specific order that I can suggest if someone can do the App 4 me.

There are some similar apps like (RR guitar fretboard trainer) , (Pitch improver) and (piano ear training).
The problem with these apps is that they through at least 12 notes in no order at you, and ask you to recognize them! well if I can do that why do I need the freakin app:alberteinstein:
It should not be like that. it should play one note (i.e C note) . After that plays the same note but octave higher (i.e high C note) which is double the frequency, because the brain can easily see that those notes are in the same flavor (or color). after the brain get used to that note and its frequency multiplications the app can through another note with different frequency (i.e G note), then the app asks only about C and G notes and their frequency multiplications until the user is ready for another note.

• I can provide all notes as (*.wav) or (*.mp3) or I can give you their frequencies.
  • Also I can make the needed music theory very clear in one reply. It is very simple.. I think I said everything about that but I can give more time explaining it.
  • I can suggest the interface look for the app and buttons.

In summation the app should be able to play audio sounds in specific order. and asks you each time what did it play.
Its gonna be gr8 app and you may get lots of money from it.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones