1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

early upgrade yes, but can I get iphone no no no lol

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jrife, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Jrife

verizon aint parting with an iphone 4 no sir. They let me do early upgrade because I had 7 samsung fascinates. thunderbolt they let me, iphone 4 no no no. Wonder why?

iphone 4 is reliable. alot of these androids are junk.. better software and all the way around better, but when they break oh do they break.

2. I wish they would have let me change. I had 7 thunderbolts lol. Not that any of their other phones I would want it just gets annoying always having to be in a verizon store getting something fixed.

3. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow!

I just bought a ThunderBolt and sold my iPhone 4. The grass will always be greener...

GMB

CyberPitz likes this.
  4. The_Superhoo

The_Superhoo Android Enthusiast

I was waiting for iphone 5 and got screwed. Sooooo glad i got the TB and not an old out of date iphone 4.

Mines a dream

5. nateap87

nateap87 Android Enthusiast

not sure how iphone 4 is out of date when it runs smoother than our brand new tbolt. also, i agree. my tbolt has issues but there aren't any phones i'd wanna switch to. MAYBE the iphone 4 just because i'm starting to envy the lack of issues (restarts, and battery)

6. Gravytrain

Gravytrain Android Enthusiast

Not a big fan of punctuation are ya?

project.in.process likes this.
  7. sean76

sean76 Android Expert

Its almost a year old...and a new model is pretty much on its way. Its IOS that runs smooth, not so much just the phone! And its a 3G only phone with no 4G, ofcourse battery life will be good. Not to mention there are no live Widgets on IOS so right there is a big reasoning as well for better battery performance. I was an iPhone user for a long time, I'll never go back...like someone said the grass is always greener on the other side...

8. CyberPitz

CyberPitz Android Enthusiast

Couldn't have said it better. There's no be all, end all phone. Granted, saying 'alot' of android phones are junk is quite the troll bait. NO BITING FOR ME!

9. dguy

dguy Android Expert

Or intelligent discussion

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews