1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support earphone jack volume too low

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by thaiboxer04, Jun 14, 2010.

1. thaiboxer04

thaiboxer04 New Member

Jun 14, 2010
    Hi everyone. I was just curious if anyone else has noticed that the earphone audio is very low. I am very impressed with the speakerphone for music so I assumed that headphones would sound great also. My TP2 had an audio boster that worked very well but I cant find an app to do the same on the EVO. I downloaded a player with an EQ built in and the quality sounded great but did nothing for the low volume. Has anyone else dealt with this issue? I appreciate any help, thanks.

Advertisement

2. sitlet

Apr 11, 2010
    Mine is pretty good. It gets fairly loud, not loud enough to blow my ears, but loud enough to hear in a noisy environment. If you are not happy with it, take it to a sprint store and test out one of their evo's, and compare the volume.

3. cmanbrazil

cmanbrazil Well-Known Member

May 10, 2010
    maybe the plug is not pushed in all of the way. I had this problem because the fit was tight. It really is pretty loud

4. thaiboxer04

thaiboxer04 New Member

Jun 14, 2010
    Thanks for all the suggestions. I originally thought the jack wasnt pushed in all the way so i forced pretty hard and it wouldnt budge anymore. I think i will go compare with one at the sprint store and see if it is just my unit. I knew it shouldnt be blaring loud but mine is defenitely quiet enough that i was shocked that there werent multiple threads everywhere about it so chances are its a problem with my particular unit i guess. Thanks again for the quick responses everyone :)

zardoz likes this.
Tags: