• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FollowingSeas

Dec 20, 2018
Wanted earphones. Looked in Amazon for phone for the specific unit (MOTO e5 Plus). Purchased EPF-M08 SUPER BASS MUSIC PHONE HEADSET. They specified that they were for my phone. I plugged them in and they did not work. I then did a system check and it indicated they were not connected. Does anyone know if there is a unique way to connect them? All assistance is appreciated.

Description: Super Sound Tetal 3.5mm Stereo Earbuds/Headset for Motorola Moto G6, G6 Play, G6 Plus, E5, E5 Play, E5 Plus (Black - w/Mic)

Wanted earphones. Looked in Amazon for phone for the specific unit (MOTO e5 Plus). Purchased EPF-M08 SUPER BASS MUSIC PHONE HEADSET. They specified that they were for my phone. I plugged them in and they did not work. I then did a system check and it indicated they were not connected. Does anyone know if there is a unique way to connect them? All assistance is appreciated.

Description: Super Sound Tetal 3.5mm Stereo Earbuds/Headset for Motorola Moto G6, G6 Play, G6 Plus, E5, E5 Play, E5 Plus (Black - w/Mic)

Please disregard my query. I discovered (slow learner) that the hole in the phone case was off center so the connector was unable to properly seat. Fixed and is working now. Sorry to have bothered you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones