• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Earpiece Buzz While On Phone?

CSTblank

Nov 29, 2009
Anyone else noticing an audible buzz when listening to someone talk when on a phone call? Sounds eerily familiar to a blown speaker. Scary since I noticed it as soon as I got it..... I believe my phone was a return that they sold to me. It seemed to have come with some downloaded apps already (though I'm not sure) and the box was a little worn looking (no plastic around the literature either)

Boo hiss!! it'll be 48 hours with the phone on monday, and I'm gettin a new one already :(

*BUMP*

update

Found out today from VZW that my DROID is the first one ever to be called in for a manufacturer's defect (my speaker was defective). Good news for Motorola, seeing as they've already sold 300 somtheing thousand and haven't had a call to VZW about any manufacturing defects. Bad news for me..... I have bad luck :(

New one comes in Wednesday

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones