• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which phone has a better keyboard?

• Fascinate

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Incredible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both are equal

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

linds0390

Sep 28, 2010
My upgrade is coming up in march and I have been debating between the fascinate and the dinc but I am seriously leaning towards the fascinate, which will be my first touch screen only phone. I am concerned about the ease of the keyboard and adapting to touch screen only. Which phone's keyboard is easier to type on; the fascinate or the dinc?

My upgrade is coming up in march and I have been debating between the fascinate and the dinc but I am seriously leaning towards the fascinate, which will be my first touch screen only phone. I am concerned about the ease of the keyboard and adapting to touch screen only. Which phone's keyboard is easier to type on; the fascinate or the dinc?

I haven't used dic..but fascinate was my first touchscreen only phone and it only took me maybe 4-5 days to be 100% comfortable with it

Upvote 0
I would go with the SF because the bigger the screen the bigger the keys will be. Plus it has better ergonomics and better battery and it's not 3 years old.

But If you'd wait a few months I'd go for the thunderbolt. Same ergonomics and almost same physical size but a bigger screen.

haha, the Incredible is less than a year old...

Anyway, I would go for the Fascinate over the Incredible for the same reasons as everyone else.

Maybe you should post this poll over on the Incredible forum and see what they think over there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones