1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Easiest way to get movies onto the TB??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by WizeGuyDezignz, Apr 4, 2011.

1. WizeGuyDezignz

WizeGuyDezignz Android Expert
    None

Apr 18, 2010
    San Diego
    What is the easiest way to get movies onto the TB? I'm talking movies straight from a DVD. Or even from a Digital Copy disc. Thanks!

Advertisement

2. lgldrgdlr

lgldrgdlr Android Enthusiast
    None

Jan 28, 2010
    Burbs of Chicago
    I would imagine, if it's DVD, rip it onto your pc than drag and drop it onto your sd or just rip it straight to the sd. Digital?...drag and drop.

3. SolidOrange

SolidOrange Android Expert
    None

Sep 10, 2010
    Clemson, SC
    or install dropbox on your PC and the dropbox app on your phone. rip the file, place it in your PC dropbox folder, and it will be available through the app on your phone... or any other computer/device you have dropbox installed on. i can't remember the last time i used a USB cable for file transfers.

P.S. if you want to sign up, use this link:
    http://db.tt/VJ5IpSB
    we will BOTH get additional storage space if you do.

and before anyone asks; no, i am not affliated with the company in any way. it is just an awesome service that i wanted to pass along.

4. TxGoat

TxGoat Guest
    None
    I was going to recommend getting a legit digital copy off of your PC through Windows Media player and then performing a sync. But I transferred a movie in that method and then a few days later I got an error message saying that I didn't have the digital rights to the media. So it's one thing when these companies whine about all the pirating and media theft, but then you get screwed over when they put all this security in place. Same goes with music that I purchased legitimately from Music Match (if you guys remember that). The company went under and I lost my licenses for a lot of music that I purchased. I hate these companies...../rant