• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Easy Battery Saver Wireless sleep mode help!

Hi everyone, having an bit of a problem. My Easy Battery Saver App is fantastic however my wireless keeps shutting off when my phone is not in use which I feel is due to a setting on Easy Battery Saver.

I currently use Intelligent Power Saving Mode, is there a way that I can change a feature to disable this wireless sleep mode or will I have to use Advanced Customized Mode to create a completely new regime.
I really like the settings I have now minus this annoying wireless sleep mode!

I don't really know what to change on the Advanced Customized Mode to create a good set-up, could anyone help me out or create a decent regime for me minus the sleep mode function. There are so many options, battery threshold, traffic etc I have no clue what to do! Not very good with these kind of things so I would be very greatful if someone could help me out!

Thank you very much :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones