1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Easy Root = Gone?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ianis, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Ianis

Ianis Newbie

Hey guys,

Used this app today. It was called easy root. I found it via droid-life (Easy Root, the Newest 1-Touch DROID Rooting App | Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog) and used it based on the reviews.

After the long payment authorization (5+ hours?) I installed it, rooted my phone, got ROM Manager, and flashed cyanogen.

I wanted to redownload the app just for future use and the useful apps page it contained.

It's gone. It just dissappeared from the market. I can't find it searching for it by name or using the provided QR code from droid-life (from which I originally purchased it).

I'm not worried, I just was wondering if it's just me or if it really just vanished as soon as it came?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Casemantwo

Casemantwo Member

I just found it on the market Search EASY ROOT

3. Caveman419

Caveman419 Android Enthusiast

Same here...I am running Chevy's SS v4.6

4. vincentp

vincentp Android Expert

Most likely because you're now on 2.2 and the app is designed to root a phone running on 2.1. Probably not compatible so it doesn't show up in the Market.

Ianis likes this.
  5. Ianis

Ianis Newbie

I'm actually on cyanogen, maybe that's why.

6. samster

samster Member

if you are on cyanogen 6, it is a froyo 2.2 based rom

Ianis likes this.
  7. triplecrown

triplecrown Member

Ianis likes this.

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews