• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Easy Root, The Newest 1-Touch DROID Rooting App

I will be looking for more results here....

did you have to add your google account again?
did you loose everything on your phone (not sd card) ?
did you have to re-install all your apps again?

No
NO
NO

Honestly...all things seem to be normal...I just did a backup of current data and all that jazz with the current rom. I then went back into that program, after it rebooted itself (normal), and looked under managed back-ups and I just seen the one I did for my retail 2.1....

Upvote 0
Just took the plunge and bought it. It take 2 sec to root my phone and work pretty good so far. Now I need to figure out how to install a custom froyo next.

get the free version of rom manager. Also the the paid one. You can then flash away. I just loaded jrummys Lithium and it is by far the best rom I have ran so far (been rooted since 2.0.1) you may also want to read up on how to use rom manager it takes some getting used to. But is real easy once you get a feel for it.

Upvote 0
get the free version of rom manager. Also the the paid one. You can then flash away. I just loaded jrummys Lithium and it is by far the best rom I have ran so far (been rooted since 2.0.1) you may also want to read up on how to use rom manager it takes some getting used to. But is real easy once you get a feel for it.

Why would someone need both? Or was this a typo.

I am really on the fence on this right now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones