1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support easy way to find/use hidden apps with sense

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nynvolt, Dec 13, 2011.

1. nynvolt

nynvolt Android Enthusiast
    None

Aug 17, 2010
    SoCal
    There are a few hidden apps that need to be specifically searched for and I couldn't figure out how to make short cuts on my home screens. You can use a different launcher but then you miss out on sense.

Desktop visualizer works while using sense! Just click it and it will allow you to customize some icons but what rocks is it'll list the hidden apps. So you pick either the apps stock icon or custom then fot action pick dock modes or mirror or whatever. I know have them as short cuts for easy access while still enjoying the stock sense launcher.

Advertisement

2. denmalley

denmalley Member
    None

Nov 15, 2011
    Software Dev
    Pittsburgh, PA
    What hidden apps are there?

3. feralicious

feralicious Member
    None

Dec 14, 2011
    Here's a few that I know about, I don't know if there are more:
    Camcorder
    Car panel
    Dock mode
    Mirror
    Quick lookup

Mirror is cool and handy if you're female and want to check your make-up. ;)
    Camcorder is redundant, don't need it.
    Car Panel seems like it may be handy.

You can access them to check them out by either doing a search. Then if you like it uou can make a shortcut by grabbing the app Any Cut. Open it > New Shortcut > Activity then scroll to the app you want, select it and hit OK.

If you want to look through all the apps and see if there's any more you notice you can go to settings > apps > manage apps and make sure the list is showing all of them. Or of you use another launcher like ADW Launcher or Go Launcher they will show up normally I believe.

4. ncborn

ncborn Lurker
    None

Jun 24, 2012
    I down loaded a moon phase app and can't find it anywhere. When I open the "share app" program there it is but I can't access it or delete it. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can tract this app down?

Tags: