1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

EB01 (FROYO) Rom, Kernel, and Radio.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by skater95, Feb 10, 2011.

1. skater95

skater95 Android Enthusiast

xliderider likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Synack

Synack Well-Known Member

Very nice. I'm on this. It's good.

3. xliderider

xliderider Android Expert

Downloaded, thanks. :)

4. saps

saps Extreme Android User

5. xliderider

It's been posted on xda though.

6. grin0048

grin0048 Well-Known Member

Shouldn't this one be alright since adrynalyne posted to xda...I mean this is only a link to his post over there. Now...some other peoples' "releases"...another story.

7. saps

Yes I see the link is to adrynalyne's and thats very fine I was wrong. I just in irc some people were really upset and I didnt know adryn has already linked it. So I was wrong and mistaken. Total my bad.

I hope skater95 reposts OP :eek:

8. grin0048

grin0048 Well-Known Member

Understandable, there's certainly some damage control in order atm.

9. lasportsfan

lasportsfan Member

Leave for a minute and whole world changes. A new froyo and voodoo or is that just red cmw for nonvoodoo I keep reading about? Should I flash this or is it not a big upgrade from dl30?

10. xliderider

Battery life is better, and GPS is reportedly better as well.

lasportsfan likes this.
  11. PeterGunz

PeterGunz Well-Known Member

So far, my experience has been a tad buggy. However, this probably means I need to Odin back to square 1 to make sure everything is wiped, root, and go for it fresh.

I like it so far and it everything seems pretty fast. Only thing that hasn't been so great are the soft keys. I'm on voodoo and the lag is back. But this could also be exclusive to just my phone. We'll see after I go back to stock and then back to EB01.

12. tgulch22

tgulch22 Android Enthusiast

So I want to make sure I have this straight. With the removal of the voodoo kernel (I knew I should have downloaded it this morning when I saw it), I have to install the stock EB01 to get the kernel, and then I can flash the superclean to run it?

13. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Android Expert

superclean has a kernel packaged in...no need to flash the full leak first

14. tgulch22

Okie dokie..heres i goes

15. tgulch22

woops, gotta do it again....I forgot to do the wipe first...oh well not a big deal...I am just used to wiping after I do the work...(yeah yeah I know..bad joke)

16. tgulch22

So looks like no boot animations with the superclean kernel...or are there just not any installed?

17. Droiddude24

Droiddude24 Member

I don't know if my gps is bad but I gotta use GPS status first everytime I use google nav or maps or any other app that uses GPS.

18. jamesnmandy

jamesnmandy Android Enthusiast

no no no, you cant just sweep this under a rug, we're going to need to sacrifice kittens now....sheesh...!

19. Droiddude24

Droiddude24 Member

Does anyone have a problem with the Battery staying stuck at a 100% for along time?

20. saps

Done :p
    Nope, do you mean the accurate percentage stays at a long time before moving down to 99% or you have the stock image and it stays full for a long time before the 1st increment disappears.

21. tgulch22

so the Voodoo SC 2.1 is posted back over at XDA...posted bout an hour ago

22. Droiddude24

Droiddude24 Member

I flash the aosp lock and battery it's stock at 100% image problem? Ok there is a problem on my lock screen it's showing 81% with asop battery icom is showing 100% still.

23. dragonzsoul

dragonzsoul Well-Known Member

the voodoo kernel isn't working for me.. i'm not sure why.. any ideas? the robotic voice doesn't come on at all.. and i can't seem to enable it in CWR either

24. nunyazz

nunyazz Android Enthusiast

Can't enable it? What have you tired?
    You went to the voodoo section?

25. dragonzsoul

dragonzsoul Well-Known Member

Samsung Fascinate Forum

The Samsung Fascinate release date was Q3 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

Q3 2010
Release Date
Reviews