1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support EB01 ringer glitch?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by eric328, Feb 12, 2011.

1. eric328

eric328 Newbie
    None

Hi, I'm having a small problems with EB01 (froyo) which I hope there might be an easy solution. I find it impossible to be able to switch the ringer mode on the phone to sound------vibrate-silent. I can only make the phone go from sound-------vibrate OR sound------silent by altering the phone settings. I have not tried to use any apps for this function yet, but using the volume keys, I cannot make this work. I have tried messing with the settings, but hopefully someone can enlighten me as to what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks for the consideration.

Advertisement

2. ecc444

ecc444 Member
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Medical Device Sales - Southeast
    Tampa - West Palm
    yeah for some reason this was an issue from DL30 on ... there is an option to change the setting under menu> sounds but it will be either vibe OR silent instead of going from ring>vibe>silent like it should. I use QUICK SETTINGS app. Seems like a bug to me ....

eric328 likes this.
  3. eric328

eric328 Newbie
    None

Thanks for the info, I will try that app!

4. ecc444

ecc444 Member
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Medical Device Sales - Southeast
    Tampa - West Palm
    YW. Actually ... maybe check for a 'ringer silent widget' then just place the button on your home page .... save you a few steps. I am an OR rep and the last thing you want is your phone going off in the OR. The surgeons flip the F out lol. So quick settings ensures that all sounds are off, system, ringer, alarms, notifications etc.

eric328 likes this.