• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Eclipse not detecting my A75

kunparekh18

Dec 17, 2012
I just downloaded the Android SDK and started developing apps. I could run them on the Virtual Machine (AVD) but I can't get them to run on the phone. DDMS view in Eclipse -> no A75 under devices. I have USB debugging on. Am I doing anything wrong?

I reinstalled the drivers, but that didn't work.

I am running Ninad's UB-A75-1 ROM if that makes any difference. I have not tried this on stock ROM yet.

Please help!:(:(:(

When I install the drivers it says, WARNING FILES NOT FOUND... Contact Ninad immediately. Am I doing anything wrong? I've also tried running as administrator, but same result. Please help.

EDIT: I was able to install the drivers through device manager. But now when I run Eclipse and choose the A75, the log says

Code:
[2012-12-24 16:21:50 - MyFirstAppCalculator] Installing MyFirstAppCalculator.apk...
[2012-12-24 16:21:52 - MyFirstAppCalculator] Installation error: INSTALL_FAILED_MEDIA_UNAVAILABLE
[2012-12-24 16:21:52 - MyFirstAppCalculator] Please check logcat output for more details.
[2012-12-24 16:21:52 - MyFirstAppCalculator] Launch canceled!
Help please?

EDIT 2: Finally got it to work! I turned the USB Mass Storage option off. Thanks so much for the help, Ninad!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones