1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Ed05?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Anthony2816, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Anthony2816

Anthony2816 Well-Known Member

I recently read something about ED05 fixing "the missed call issue". Not infrequently my wife (also with a rooted Fascinate) and I will call each other, but the call never shows up on the other's phone...not even as a missed call.

Is that what ED05 fixes? If so, exactly what do I have to do to acquire and install it?

Right now our phones show Build number SCH-I500.ED01...is that what we're talking about?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. tgulch22

tgulch22 Android Enthusiast

You can go to the XDA forums and search for ED05 and it will give you a odin file you can flash onto your phone...but it wipes everything out so have to re root

3. Anthony2816

Thanks for the info, although the last part is something I didn't want to hear!

4. IzelTokatl

IzelTokatl Android Enthusiast

if you want ED05, and are already rooted, you can just flash this PowerWashed, its based on ED05. It is no longer being updated, but it is stable and close to stock without too many mods.

[ROM-8/16][KERNEL-8/23][ED05] PowerWashed ED05 ROM [v1.2] - xda-developers

Anthony2816 likes this.
  5. Anthony2816

6. IzelTokatl

IzelTokatl Android Enthusiast

Sadly my wifes phone didn't like any of the ginger bread roms out right now.so she's back to froyo.

Samsung Fascinate Forum

The Samsung Fascinate release date was Q3 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

Q3 2010
Release Date
Reviews