• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Edge people disappearing

cooldood

Oct 9, 2016
I am using outlook app for email since it is primarily a company phone. when I add a contact to the contacts edge panel they disappear in a few hours. the only one that doesn't is a gmail contact.
Do I have to ditch outlook just to get this to work?

When I go to contacts I see all my outlook contacts so why shouldnt they stay in the edge panel?

I am using outlook app for email since it is primarily a company phone. when I add a contact to the contacts edge panel they disappear in a few hours. the only one that doesn't is a gmail contact.
Do I have to ditch outlook just to get this to work?

When I go to contacts I see all my outlook contacts so why shouldnt they stay in the edge panel?

I have a moto e phone and when I got it I added my contacts and it was fine. A few months after having it I added another contact, but it would always disappear after saving. I tried figuring it out in settings and ended losing all my contacts. Today I went to my contacts and added just the name of the person, and not their phone number and saved. Then I went to my text messaging where all my texts are with the numbers of the people I text that don't have their names, and I went to each one seperatly and went to the 3 dots in the upper right and went to add to contacts, it went to contacts and I pressed on the name that was in contacts that went with that number, and pushed save, and it works. They haven't disappeared!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones