1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Editing Bookmarks....

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sigsoldboy, Jan 8, 2010.

1. sigsoldboy

sigsoldboy New Member

Jan 8, 2010
    2 weeks into my G2 Touch and I love it, but I cant work out how to edit bookmarks ?

I use the bookmark widget on one of my screens and tend to always use this rather than loading browser and searching via google as I would on my laptop, its much faster and I only tend to use the same bookmarks when on the go, however I can't work out how to edit the bookmarks.

I loaded a couple of bookmarks over christmas for shopping reasons, will never use them again but cant get rid, can anyone help ? Or is there a better bookmark widget than the standard app.....hope someone can help !!

Advertisement

2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Student
    London
    Welcome to AF :D

Go to your browser -> Menu -> Bookmarks -> Long press on the bookmarks and that should give you the options to delete or edit them

Carl

lgt118 likes this.
  3. sigsoldboy

sigsoldboy New Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Thanks Carl worked a treat. Every time I get stuck always a simple answer, love this phone iPhone phwar

4. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Student
    London
    No problem :D, that's what the great community is here for so if you have any more questions feel free to post them!

Carl

5. Areal

Areal New Member

Oct 1, 2011
    My xoom tablet has a widget that has 4 squares that takes me to the specified URL. How do I delete and add different URLs to this widget?