1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Editing Contacts

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Dr.Mossman, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Dr.Mossman

Dr.Mossman Lurker

I recentley purchased a HTC Wildfire, and had the phone "pull" all my contacts from Facebook, naively thinking this would work perfectley, the way facebook pulls down a number for a contact card from Facebook, the number comes out as an SMS centre number it would seem.

Phone numbers appear as: 447********* instead of the usual format
    078*********.

I then tried to "edit" the contact card, yet there seems to be no visible option to do so. I tried the menu key whilst on the conact card no edit option appears. Also brining up the "Hold down" menu on the contacts number there is no edit option, Any ideas?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. JamesT

JamesT Well-Known Member

If you try them you should see that they work. The 44 is the UK (GB&NI) international code.

It seems that the wildfire treats the 0 and you own country code as the same.

If you go to the dialler and start to dial 44 it highlights the first 0 in all your non-facebook contacts as well as the 44 in your facebook contacts

HTC Wildfire Forum

The HTC Wildfire release date was May 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 384GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

May 2010
Release Date
Reviews