1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Editing Cycling information on Samsung health

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Chastuwall, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Chastuwall

Chastuwall Lurker

I rode my bike tonight using Samsung health (formerly s health) as I always do and it tracked my mileage correctly. Unfortunately I forgot to stop the exercise ( I use auto pause for when I stop) so once I loaded my bike on the truck and drove off it begin counting again.. I caught it within a mile but unfortunately now I have a new maximum speed record of 49 mph. I'm on a mountain bike so that's going to be pretty hard to beat. What I am wanting to do is edit that cycling information by just essentially cropping the last half mile or so off the exercise. I have tried everything and cannot figure out how to edit an individual exercise that was auto-recorded. I know I could delete the entire exercise and just enter it in manually with generic numbers but I would prefer to keep it if possible. Any advice is appreciated

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Chastuwall

Chastuwall Lurker

UPDATE - FROM SAMSUNG SUPPORT:

From what you wrote I undersand that you would like to take off a part of your cycling exercise as you forgot to pause/stop it while driving. Unfortunately, you can't edit one specific exercise but you can delete it entirely and then add previous exercise data manually.

OH WELL....

mikedt likes this.