• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

EE sometimes changes to T-Mobile

james_uk

Android Enthusiast
May 27, 2010
I know Orange bought T-Mobile and sometimes you would move to a different network depending on how better the signal was, but when EE sent me a text saying switch your phone off then back on and then it showed as EE as my network, i didn't think it would still sometimes change to T-Mobile, i thought it would be EE all the time?

can anyone tell me if this is normal for mine to still be sometimes changing to T-Mobile thenback to EE?

james

Not seen this myself, tbh, but one of our members (dnapro) actually works for Orange UK, so may be able to shed a little light on this for you! :)

Hi Guys, I'm actually on holiday at the moment LOL. Not sure of any issues with the network name reverting to O/TMo, I have to go in to work next week at some point to book more holiday I can see if any issues on the Known Issues board! Sorry I couldn't answer sooner :)

Reactions: D-U-R-X
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones