• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Eightball.com: AI-Powered Oracle

Rob

Galaxy S20 Ultra
News Moderator
Administrator
  • Mar 26, 2008
    androidforums.com
    I've had this domain for awhile and never really did much with it. Seemed like the perfect little side project to tinker with AI:

Right now I've just got "Shakespeare" answering the questions, but I'll be adding more over time. People like King Arthur, Socrates, Mother Earth, etc...

I'm editing the code on the live site, so it may not work perfectly, but let me know what you think!

I've had this domain for awhile and never really did much with it. Seemed like the perfect little side project to tinker with AI:

Right now I've just got "Shakespeare" answering the questions, but I'll be adding more over time. People like King Arthur, Socrates, Mother Earth, etc...

I'm editing the code on the live site, so it may not work perfectly, but let me know what you think!
    Works like a charm Rob! :)

Reactions: Dannydet
    Upvote 0
    Lol!!!
    Screenshot_20230330-202837.png

Reactions: Rob
    Upvote 0

Well. I cant wait for your update info Rob.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones