• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help EL29 Update

I found the problem with my phone making the announcements. Driving mode, in Voice Talk, was still on even though I had exited the app before I took it out of the car dock. I went in and turned off driving mode and the unwanted announcements went away.

I have the same problem with the AP mobile widget that comes with the phone. When I try to refresh the news I get a server error message saying "AP Mobile news Server not available" with cancel and retry buttons. Anyone else notice this?

Upvote 0
I have the same problem with the AP mobile widget that comes with the phone. When I try to refresh the news I get a server error message saying "AP Mobile news Server not available" with cancel and retry buttons. Anyone else notice this?

I was having the same problem - Go into your Application and click on Task Manager. Once there, clkick on RAM (third option at the top of the screen) and press Clear Memeory at the bottom of the screen.

This fixedd it for me. It may have to do with RAM avaialbility....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones