• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Eliminate Lock Screen

robpatti12

Jun 22, 2010
Anyone know of an app that can eliminate the lock screen on the charge? I used no lock on my x, but that app doesn't work for charge. Also, anyone know of a way to get the home button to turn the phone back on instead of the power button after it sleeps?

I know that I can probably save the world if I root the phone, but just looking to see if there are any apps that would do the trick.

Thanks

Anyone know of an app that can eliminate the lock screen on the charge? I used no lock on my x, but that app doesn't work for charge. Also, anyone know of a way to get the home button to turn the phone back on instead of the power button after it sleeps?

I know that I can probably save the world if I root the phone, but just looking to see if there are any apps that would do the trick.

Thanks

Try this, there are a couple other things to shut off as well.

http://androidforums.com/samsung-droid-charge/371301-dialing-code-string-droid-charge-fascinate.html

Reactions: robpatti12
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones