• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

'Ello from my new Samsung Moment!

Sobasse

Lurker
Apr 24, 2010
Clicked the "Don't be shy" button and ended up here...Guess I'll say Hi and toss my thanks to everyone for all the questions that have already been answered for me just by looking through the boards :D!

I however have still been unable to fix a couple issues I'm having. I used windows media player to sync music to my phone for ring tones and such and 230(!) of them ended up as unknown artist/Unknown Album...even though all of them are fixed and have all of the info in WMP.:mad:

The other thing, and I did find one thread for it, was making custom alerts. I wanted to use fun ones like the Item sound from The Legend of Zelda.

PDF viewers and a couple other items aside those were the big ones if anyone had any input they could toss my way I would be eternally grateful as to not have to troll 5 or 6 boards looking for answers:D.

Clicked the "Don't be shy" button and ended up here...Guess I'll say Hi and toss my thanks to everyone for all the questions that have already been answered for me just by looking through the boards :D!

I however have still been unable to fix a couple issues I'm having. I used windows media player to sync music to my phone for ring tones and such and 230(!) of them ended up as unknown artist/Unknown Album...even though all of them are fixed and have all of the info in WMP.:mad:

The other thing, and I did find one thread for it, was making custom alerts. I wanted to use fun ones like the Item sound from The Legend of Zelda.

PDF viewers and a couple other items aside those were the big ones if anyone had any input they could toss my way I would be eternally grateful as to not have to troll 5 or 6 boards looking for answers:D.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones