• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
What's up? I am TheVelcer and you can call me that until I specify otherwise :cool:. Just making my way into the scene of the Android device/s. I do enjoy hugs, coffee, hugs, beer, more hugs, Windows/Linux OS plus a hug and let's not forget...long walks on the beach if I have service :p

Hello Velcer and welcome to Android Forums. I do hope you enjoy your time here. Our forums are full of friendly users of Android devices. If you would like to check out what they might be saying about your particular device you need to click on the phone or tablet link below, find your device within the list provided by that link, and give your device a click.
You will then find support as well as the latest tips and tricks for your device. Have fun and thanks for joining the community.

Reactions: TheVelcer
Upvote 0
lol welcome to AF please enjoy this welcoming hug:D

Hello Velcer and welcome to Android Forums. I do hope you enjoy your time here. Our forums are full of friendly users of Android devices. If you would like to check out what they might be saying about your particular device you need to click on the phone or tablet link below, find your device within the list provided by that link, and give your device a click.
You will then find support as well as the latest tips and tricks for your device. Have fun and thanks for joining the community.

Thank you for the warm welcome! I know where I belong within the forum ;)

However I cannot seem to get my Avatar image to show even minimizing the PX with Photoshop? Any ideas?

Upvote 0
Thank you for the warm welcome! I know where I belong within the forum ;)

However I cannot seem to get my Avatar image to show even minimizing the PX with Photoshop? Any ideas?

Are you certain your upload path is solid? If so... the size is acceptable.
You might try logging off of the site and then returning. Sometimes it has to load for the first time. I'm clueless if it's beyond that. Have fun.

Upvote 0
Are you certain your upload path is solid? If so... the size is acceptable.
You might try logging off of the site and then returning. Sometimes it has to load for the first time. I'm clueless if it's beyond that. Have fun.

Uploading off my HDD, pretty certain...Lol. I wil try uploading to the "cloud" and see if that works better.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones