• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Email 101.. Anyone teaching this?

In my searches regarding email setup I found bits and pieces of what I was needing help with but I am hoping in this thread I can get more specific information from you e-mail gurus. :)

Coming from a BB Bold, I am finding email with the stock app a bit less efficient. I think from the feedback I have read, K9 may address some of this.

1. On my home page I like the visual notification of new mail... but when I click it, it opens the last Inbox I was viewing when I would prefer if it went right to the unread mail in all of my 3 accounts. Is this possible in the stock app? K9? other?

2. This leads to having to switch between inboxes. A bit of a pain. Does K9 group them all in one view?

3. On my Bold I had a "Today" view which listed new mail right on the homepage. Very handy! Is there an App or Theme that will accomplish this? If so, is it just a view or can you click on the mail directly from the Home Page.

Any advice, suggestions greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones