1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Email account dropping on HTC EVO

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nishparikh, Sep 15, 2011.

1. nishparikh

nishparikh Lurker
    None

Sep 15, 2011
    I have a Sprint HTC EVO, which I like. I have a strange problem on it. I have configured a couple of email account (Exchange, and Yahoo). Every few days, my email accounts a automatically deleted from the Account list. Furthermore, the account is not deleted gracefully, so I cannot add an account with the same name, as the email app thinks that account already exists! However, I do not get any new emails, nor do I see that account in the Account list. Browsing the web, it seems like others have been seeing this issue since 2009! Is anybody aware of any fix to this problem?

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    That is an odd problem that I've not heard of. However, I'm not an Evo users. You might try checking the Evo sub forum where all users of your device frequent. Perhaps they are aware of your problem and know of the fix. Here is a link to the Android phones and their sub forums. You will have to click into the Evo forum that represents your device. I hope they can shed some light on your problem. Thanks for joining Android Forums.