1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Email: Adding a Google Apps Email Account to Samsung Fascinate..

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by OhDroy!, Feb 7, 2011.

1. OhDroy!

OhDroy! Lurker

Adding my Google App email account is not working for my Verizon Samsung Fascinate. Anybody out here on the forum had success of adding one and more important having it work? If you have the formula-let me know, or if I an SOL let me know as well. (my email is from a domain at Name.Com) i.e. john@company.com:)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Tre Lawrence

Tre Lawrence Android Expert

What app are you using? I was able to add my Gapps email account to Gmail, K9 and Maildroid.

Are you setting up imap? Make sure to use the FULL email (not just username) for sign-in.

3. ryoung19

ryoung19 Newbie

I have a google apps account as well. Click on the instructions below.

https://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=114408

I can receive and send email. The only problem now on DL30, the standard email client only downloads the headers. When you click on the link, it says Unable to load message. Message to long. K9 works just fine though.

speedracer888 likes this.
  4. bruce2g

bruce2g Lurker

One other think I've found: on Samsung phones, somethimes there are both 'mail' and 'gmail' apps - use the gmail app if you put your google account on the phone.

Also, if you use google voice for your voicemail, download and install google voice and use it instead of the Samsung app.

I just had to do this for a friend last week.

Samsung Fascinate Forum

The Samsung Fascinate release date was Q3 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

Q3 2010
Release Date
Reviews