1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Email App

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jheepogi, Jan 13, 2012.

1. jheepogi

jheepogi Lurker
    None

Jul 14, 2011
    Hey Guys, I have a question about the built in email app. I have not setup any emials yet but when i go to the Battery Use option the email app is using 63% of it. I killed the process and download the app Adavnace killer app and killed the email their as well but is still using almost 60% of it. Is this normal?

Advertisement

2. Flaviu

Flaviu Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 9, 2012
    High School
    Android World
    Hello and welcome... check "Android Applications" subforum for the help you're looking for. I hope you find this place helpfull. :)

3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Hello and welcome to the forum. The display should be the one showing the highest percentage (at least that's how it is with my EVO phones), but It's not unusual for a different device to show something else. You really shouldn't be using a "task killer"... because they can cause more complications than anything else. What you should do is, Uninstall the task killer - and clear the data from the mail application. Proceed with setting up your email account(s) and check to see if you're still having the same problem. If you have any other problems or concerns you can post them in your device's home-forum.

Note: If an application other than the preinstalled ones are showing a higher percent - then you might want to Uninstall that application.