1. Android Forums is going down for maintenance at 6:00PM Central time. We apologize for any inconvenience! Shouldn't be down too long.
  2. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Email Client in Android

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by joshshaffner, Dec 2, 2008.

1. joshshaffner

joshshaffner New Member

Dec 2, 2008
    I am sorry if this has been answered already;or I am posting it in an incorrect whatever

I have just joined in and got a new G1 in UK with T-Mobile. Its absolutely brilliant!
    But the only problem I am facing is this:
    Its an intermitent problem which the tech department has not been able to resolve.
    What should be the APN settings on the phone because after every 8hrs I get this connection error under my inbox and I have to go to APN settings again save the settings and power cycle the phone.(switch off and switch on)

The funny thing is my gmail and web n walk works absolutely fine. The issue is only with the email account I have configured with the mobile

Any help?

Advertisement

2. slave1

slave1 Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2008
    Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
    The TMUK APN is 'general.t-mobile.uk'. But if it's a POP account just get gmail to pull it in (setup through the gmail webpage).

3. joshshaffner

joshshaffner New Member

Dec 2, 2008
    Cheers!!!

I also saw the option of sending the email from my gmail as if I was sending it using a different account. works fine

4. ichatfilipina

ichatfilipina New Member

Dec 2, 2008
    set up your pop mail in gmail.

Tags: