• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Email Client

However ... is it possible to read emails in Outlook and the email get read on the phone also? i can't seem to find any options for this...

Thanks,

Mine works this way automatically. Reading an email in Outlook doesn't seem to be enough to push the change to the phone on it's own but if another email comes in, the "read" item seems to get updated then. Or if you press the sync button in the email app, it should update the "read" status.

Upvote 0
Not the exact same topic as the OP but related to the Email Client and corporate email.

Anyone else notice that punctuation gets messed up when you forward a note? When I forward a note and add comments that include words with apostrophes, they actual apostrophes are replaced with "'" So the word can't would show as can't

Anyone else see this? any ideas what could be causing this?

Thanks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones