1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Email contact question

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by shortarc, Feb 15, 2011.

1. shortarc

shortarc Newbie

Another question. When I send a message and the first window where you type the address, as I start to type the address it shows a a drop down list of what it thinks you are typing, when this happens it always has the address listed twice, one is listed as "xxxx@gmail.com" and the one below it will be <xxx@gmail.com>. Just wondered what the purpose of this is? I can't find a way to delete one of them.

Also when I send a picture to myself, (quick way of getting a picture on my computer to print it) it shows my email address twice and also my address of my Yahoo email twice, and I have no Idea where that came from because I don't think I've ever used the Yahoo one on my phone.

Bottom line is, I would like to know if there is a way to remove the duplicate listings? I have checked in my Gmail contacts and there are no duplicates there that I can find.

Thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews