1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Email Headers Display Problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by artbytes, Apr 9, 2016.

1. artbytes

artbytes Android Enthusiast
    None

Apr 7, 2011
    I had a GS5 before and just upgraded to the GS7. I used the default email program on both phones. However, there is a bid problem with the new version of the email program.

I belong to some yahoo email groups. In the old program, it showed that the email came from the group, but it also showed who sent the email of the reply to the group. However, in this new version of the email, it only says it's from the group to the group. Often, people just send a quick reply and don't add a signature. Therefore, I have no idea who sent the reply. Another group member, who I believe has an iphone is having the same problem. I can't find any settings that will fix this problem.

Note, I've checked on my old GS5, and it does still display the sender as well as the group in the list and on the email - for the same emails. The problem must lie with the email program.

Advertisement

Samsung Galaxy S7

The Samsung Galaxy S7 was launched in 2016 and was one of two devices in the lineup. The device features a 5.1-inch display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440, 4GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a 12MP rear camera.