1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Email Help Please Urgent

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Leevis, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Leevis

Leevis Well-Known Member

Hi
    Anyone in the uk with Yahoo mail and receiving email?
    Mine stopped receiving email a day or so ago, this morning i got a stack of them but nothing since.
    If i dl the yahoo mail app i can receive etc but would be nice to have it bundled with all my other email accounts.
    I can send fine, just cannot receive
    A friend of mine has the same issue so it must have something to do with yahoo on android.
    Anyone know if this is a problem and how to fix, tried deleting and re-entering account.

Lee

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Leevis

Leevis Well-Known Member

Just bumping this one up because it sooooo annoying, i really cannot receive any yahoo email on my stock browser. I have tried deleting the account but this does nothing.

I cant be the only one in the UK experiencing this

Anyone know what i can do??

3. Leevis

Leevis Well-Known Member

Grrr i am really getting annoyed now

I have hotmail on my native email client on the Galaxy S2 but that has now stopped notifying me of any new email

I have the yahoo email client installed now to cover off yahoo mail but that seems to be a bit hit and miss on notifications also

I have removed all of the details from the native email accout so there is now no email at all on there but cannot seem to be able to connect to a server when i try to re-add these.

Downloaded K9 but having the same issues.
    When i try to add hotmail i am getting the message (after selecting POP3) Cannot connect to server (Unable to open connection to POP server)

Please someone help. i just want to get email :)

Lee

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews