• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hi, everyone,

I am sorry if this is a repeat question. I've looked around but cannot find the answer to this question.

All of the sudden, my email won't show in the standard email client. This is my work email, that comes in on a POP3 server. When my Droid X checks for email, it shows that the new email has come in. I can see the email subject in my inbox. However, when I click to open the email, the text of the email itself will not appear.

This problem first began yesterday and has changed slightly since it began. Yesterday, the email would not show, but it did show a winmail.dat attachment that wouldn't open. However, beginning this morning, it no longer shows a winmail.dat attachment.

This error occurs regardless of the email's origins. Emails sent by my colleagues from work, from gmail, and from other servers all have the same problem.

How can I solve this?

Thank you!
Kevin

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones