1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Email Issue, Help needed

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Tensor, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Tensor

Tensor Lurker

Hi there,

I am having an issue with my S2 where the phone stops syncing email. I have my @hotmail account set up with the phone, however after a certain amount of time the phone is no longer able to receive email. I have to power down the phone and power it up again and then my inbox will all of a sudden receive email. Any ideas how to fix this?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Saeidj

Saeidj Lurker

I have a hotmail account and i have your problem as well. I have S2 for less then a week and what i realized is it was too early to get a android phone it is great but still have a long way.

3. Tensor

Tensor Lurker

anyone have a solution?

In addition, I have tried to set my Gmail up as a "premium" email account on the phone, but I keep getting a "connection error". I am hooked up to WiFi with no issues with that connection. Only when I try to set up the Gmail account i get this message.

4. Gembeck

Gembeck Newbie

Check your sync schedule in Account Settings.
    I wasn't get email pushed to the phone, until I set both Peak and Off-Peak to Push

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews