• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Email meeting accept?

FargAT

Lurker
Nov 20, 2009
Hi Folks -

coming from a BB, i'm used to be able to accept incoming meeting requests on all mail accounts. With Android, that seems to have changed;

- Corporate Exchange - no problem, invites come in, i can accept
- Personal domain (.com) w.email, i cannot accept invites/requests to be registered to the phone calendar
- Gmail email - also, no go. not even to the gmail calendar.

Is the any app, eventually free app, that lets me accept invites/requests sent to my personal .com email? And, if anyone knows...how does Gmail handle the invites via gmail calendar?

Thanks for all tips!

F.

Gmail works w/Google calendar (the blue/white icon on the droid, not the red/white one). My wife and I use it forour appointments and the only issue is when I accept it I get a browser popup that says there's been an error not sure what that error is though because it adds it to my calendar as well as sending a confirming email to her and updating her calendar as well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones