1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

"email not sent" notifications

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by NC Aria, Feb 6, 2011.

1. NC Aria

NC Aria Lurker

Hi all, I just got an Aria a couple days ago, love 95% of it, but here's one thing;
    I sent an email from my people page and it didn't go through so I got an email not sent notification on the top drag down screen. But I can't find out which email it was that didn't go through or where it will tell me, plus I think the phone keeps trying to send it, How to cancel that email??? The phone keeps beeping every 15 mins or so and it's just that same email not sent Any help appreciated as this is my first droid and I am way behind the curve.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mmiller2002

mmiller2002 Well-Known Member

in my mail app, there's an indicator beside a message that didn't go through.

I get not sent notifications sometimes, then i resend and my daughters aske me why I'm sending everything twice :-/

NC Aria likes this.
  3. NC Aria

NC Aria Lurker

Hey Thanks for the response I found those emails in the outbox folder and was able to delete them from there.

HTC Aria Forum

The HTC Aria release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 384GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1200mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews