1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Email Questions: GS7 Edge Emails from Text Msg Showing Up as Attachments + Image Downloading

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Agar426, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Agar426

Agar426 Lurker
    None

Jul 20, 2016
    Male
    I've got a Verizon S7 Edge, and I have a couple of questions regarding the stock email app.

1) I used to be able to read text messages to my email right in the screen, including emojis. Then, tonight I got an email welcoming me to my new Outlook account, which I don't remember doing. Now, all of the texts I receive to my email address show up as attachments, and....when I open the attachment, the font is tiny and emojis are a jumbled mess. How can I turn it back around the other way, the way it used to be. Coincidentally, my Outlook account looks different on my Chromebook as well.

2) How do I have my email "show images" automatically? On my S3, it was an option in the settings. Can't find it on the S7 Edge, stock email app.

Thank you!

Advertisement

2. Agar426

Agar426 Lurker
    None

Jul 20, 2016
    Male
    Bump...

I've googled this, and can't seem to find an answer. There was some traffic on the Verizon forum that had to do with an Apple iOS update, but that was a few years back

Basically, up until yesterday, I used to be able to view text messages directly in my email, including a preview from the Inbox. Now, they come in as attachments.....is this a Galaxy S7 issue, email app issue, Verizon issue, etc. More importantly, how do I go back.