1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Email questions (premium account)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ipj00, Dec 22, 2011.

1. ipj00

ipj00 Lurker

Hey guys, i have a quick question about the premium email accounts that I haven't seen another thread for...

When I had 3 non-premium email accounts, I would have to delete new emails twice (meaning, new emails would shows up, I'd delete them and then a couple seconds later they would show up again as new emails and I'd have to delete them again to finally make them disappear).

So, I changed all my accounts to premium. Now I can't seem to view any old emails. There is no option to view 25,50,100... of your previous emails. Does anyone know a fix to this? It seems like a basic option to have otherwise, how would you be able to look at an older email? Any insight would be appreciated.

Thank you

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ipj00

ipj00 Lurker

somebody...anybody?

3. jaspreet1003

jaspreet1003 Lurker

Hi, I made an acct with these guys just to reply since no one else seems to do so...
    you can try -
    1. set 1 acct as premium and other as non-prm. (I got 2 yahoo, this works for me). If you got gmail, use gmail app and do not create accct with android.
    2. Use k9 mail.

Occasionally though, I have to delete the 2 accts and re create them as they seem to loose sync. k9 holds the mails but the sync is not on-the-fly as the native andriod...It'll syns only when it is asked to (as specified by the user).
    hope this helps. If not then, **** android and go iphone

4. wolfyboy359

wolfyboy359 Well-Known Member

That's some good advice! :rolleyes: ;)

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews