1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Email refresh help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nbhor, Sep 11, 2010.

1. nbhor

nbhor New Member

Sep 11, 2010
    Hi I am very new at Android (coming from Windows mobile) and struggling to find ways to perform few simple tasks which I used to perform on Windows mobile devices easily. So pardon my ignorance. :)

I am using Android build on HTC HD2 (side by side with WM). I have configured all my email accounts under combined emails. I can see them color coded as well. I am using this phone only on wifi network with no data plan. So obviously no auto sync and push for me. So I normally sync all my email accounts at home and work, so I can go through mails during my commute. Now in android to sync my email accounts, I have to jump in to each individual email account and sync every email account (and I have quite few). So its quite troublesome to jump into every account and email.
    Now is there anyway to sync all these email accounts in one shot?

Thanks -nb

Advertisement

2. atmasters

atmasters Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2010
    Canada B.C.
    I would try and go to settings accounts & Sync and if you have not checked auto sync then try that. I have only 2 accounts and it syncs automatically for me. I hope this helps or you get a better and easier way to do it..

3. nbhor

nbhor New Member

Sep 11, 2010
    I wish I can try that. But I don't want to drain battery unnecessarily. And I think auto sync will sync only my accounts under sync accounts (Exchange and Google). These are the mail accounts I am talking about in combines email app.

Thanks -nb