1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Email set up with Note 4

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by HeatC, Dec 4, 2014.

1. HeatC

HeatC Lurker

Hi, I have moved from an iPhone to the Note 4.
    I am wondering about email via exchange. On the iPhone I was able to turn the email on and off as to when I wanted it to be running. I can't figure out if I can do that on the Note 4. Any ideas? tips....
    Thanks....from a newbie :)

2. msdsman

msdsman Lurker

I was using exchange when I first got my Note 4 a few days ago, what a nightmare. I had some serious issues with Exchange Services totally killing my battery, out and out murder! I ended up use an app called Cloud Magic from the Play Store. Real clean app with all my email accounts and that nasty nasty issue with Exchange Services is bye bye! Going on 2 days 4.5 hours on a single charge now.

3. LaTuFu

LaTuFu Android Expert

Yes, when you set up your exchange account for email, just don't have it poll automatically. Set it to manual and refresh your account whenever you want to check your email.

I have an exchange account through O365, it works beautifully. No battery issues at all having it set up with push notification.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3220mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews