• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Email signature so small?!

altjx

Mar 5, 2010
Does anyone know how to increase the font size of email signatures? The signatures seem to suck really bad when it comes to the stock Email app. First, the signature starts with two blank lines under my last line of text. Secondly, the email signature text is so tiny compared to the rest of the email.

I'm surprised I wasn't able to easily locate other threads about this. How do I fix this? Anyone have any idea?

EDIT: Apparently, deleting the stock email signature and retyping it all in fixes the small font issue. However, there are still two lines under my email message and the signature. Also, the email signature doesn't automatically change when you switch the "from" account within a new message?! Does anyone recommend a much better mail app?

Does anyone know how to increase the font size of email signatures? The signatures seem to suck really bad when it comes to the stock Email app. First, the signature starts with two blank lines under my last line of text. Secondly, the email signature text is so tiny compared to the rest of the email.

I'm surprised I wasn't able to easily locate other threads about this. How do I fix this? Anyone have any idea?

EDIT: Apparently, deleting the stock email signature and retyping it all in fixes the small font issue. However, there are still two lines under my email message and the signature. Also, the email signature doesn't automatically change when you switch the "from" account within a new message?! Does anyone recommend a much better mail app?

I noticed the sig is a bit small, even after I retyped the message. Not so bad in my mind though. I don't have any lines under my sig, so that is odd. As for other email apps, many love using k9 mail. I still prefer but try k9 and see..

Upvote 0
thanks guys. finally figured that part out. as far as the lines, i should have clarified that by saying the two blank lines. so when i'm sending someone a new email, i usually have to go down one line and hit backspace so i only have one blank line between my text and the email signature. is that possible to have this fixed automatically?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones