1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Email stopped uploading to phone.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by paertnershipdriod, Jun 7, 2010.

1. paertnershipdriod

paertnershipdriod Active Member

Mar 31, 2010
    I am running K9 Mail on a stock droid and have two email accounts. One from work and a second from Comcast. They have been working great for a month and Friday the Comcast account stopped showing up on my phone. I have rechecked the account settings and they seem to be OK. I have also restarted the phone with no luck. Any thoughts on what to try next?

thanks
    Carl

Advertisement

2. buddiec

buddiec Active Member

Nov 14, 2009
    i am having the same issue with my gmail account funnleing verizon .net email account i get nothing now

3. shaggymatt

shaggymatt Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2009
    My Droid actually stopped syncing to my Gmail account for ~30 hours a couple months ago. The cache had to be dumped:

Press your device's < Home > button, then press < Menu >. Select Settings. Select Applications, then Manage applications. Select Gmail Storage.

Note: If you don't see 'Gmail Storage,' press < Menu > again, then select Filter > All. Select Clear data. Answer OK when prompted. Return to the list of applications by pressing the < Back > button on your device. Select Gmail and then select Clear data. Answer OK when prompted.To restart your device, press and hold the < Power > or < End call > button, then select Power off. Press the < Power > or < End call > button to power on.

Your device will re-sync with the server after restarting (this may take several minutes).