1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

email will not sinc with PC

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by racefan25, Jun 28, 2013.

1. racefan25

racefan25 Member

using stock email setup on phone and verizon is carrier. My email worked good since day one I deleted on phone gone from PC but now delete on phone still stays on PC . I have synced all emails many times and have checked and unchecked the sync emails many times.

How do I fix this problem?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Sharkz44

Sharkz44 Newbie

There is a setting that you set in your email parameters. I can't remember it exactly right now.

3. racefan25

racefan25 Member

if it is the one where you set the amt of times a day it sync's and when peak and off peak is I have that set to everyday peak from 6am till 11pm for peak and every 15 minutes.

4. Sharkz44

Sharkz44 Newbie

Go under Settings
    Then click on General preferences I think I seen it in there. There was a button to click saying something like "Sync server deletions" Which is remove messages when deleted on server. I'm going from one day of memory here.

But I did install K9 mail just yesterday so maybe that setting I'm thinking about was in K9 mail. I'll confirm this tonight when I arrive home. Phone died on me today :mad:. Of course I did push the hell out it.

5. racefan25

racefan25 Member

nothing in my general settings about syncing to server for deletion. There has to be this option some wear on phone just cannot find it. If I delete from PC they go away in phone but not if I delete on phone they stay on pc till I delete them again.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews